Tax and financial consulting - MST Expert
Tax and financial consulting Timisoara
Tax advice covers all the important aspects for a good development of a company's activity. Among the most important aspects are the following: Preparation of appeals of any kind (against control minutes, etc.);
- Consulting on foreign exchange regulations, import-export operations, customs code, avoidance of double taxation, international transactions;
- Identify all taxes and contributions applicable to your company;
- Assistant in fulfilling fiscal obligations;
- Tax analysis, consulting in VAT matters, profit or income tax, direct and indirect taxes, payroll taxes, social insurance, etc .;
- Analysis and solution of specific problems related to harmonization with EU legislation;
- Analysis and solving the problems of profit repatriation, fiscal solutions for maximizing investments;
- Tax planning.
We provide the necessary tax advice to reduce taxation, keeping you informed of all the options that the law allows to increase profits.
- Tax categories for which we offer tax advice: Profit tax (general rules, tax rates, calculation of taxable profit, tax payment, payment term, profit tax return);
- Income tax: the scope of income tax, categories of income subject to income tax, dividend tax (quotas, payment term, declaration), definition of income from salaries, monthly determination of income tax from salaries, term of payment of tax, annual income tax regularization, tax returns, global income tax return and special returns;
- Tax on incomes obtained in Romania by non-residents: scope, taxable income obtained in Romania, withholding of tax due by non-residents, exemptions, declarations;
- Local taxes and fees: general rules, calculation of taxes, payment terms, declarations), tax on buildings and land, tax on means of transport, other taxes and local taxes;
- Value added tax: scope, taxable persons, taxable operations, generating fact, exigibility, territoriality, tax bases and tax rates, determination, regularization and reimbursement, fiscal invoices, payment term, VAT return.